Often referred to as a non-surgical facelift, microcurrent facials are extremely popular facials with many benefits and few contraindications.
Due to the ability of microcurrent to allow better penetration of skin care products, our most advanced product, Recovery, abundant in Stem Cell Released Molecules for natural replenishment and healing, is the perfect choice to use prior to a Microcurrent treatment. Recovery serum will assist in creating better results from the treatment as the skin is nourished and revitalized.
After cleansing the skin with the gentle NeoGenesis Cleanser and any other steps, apply Recovery to the face and neck immediately prior to the Microcurrent Treatment. Our Glide Gel is a highly conductive and safe product to use with Microcurrent. If any adjustments are necessary to create the perfect glide gel consistency, spray Moisturizing Mist into the Glide Gel and mix.
Immediately following the microcurrent, remove any remaining Glide Gel. For more advanced aging, Rosacea, acne or any other inflammatory issue, apply Recovery again, the Eye Serum, and follow with Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream for protection and hydration. For less inflammatory issues, use Recovery prior to the treatment and follow with Booster or Skin Serum, the Eye Serum, and the Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream post treatment.
NeoGenesis Protocol during a series of Microcurrent; twice daily
- Gently cleanse the skin with NeoGenesis Cleanser
- Mist with NeoGenesis Moisturizing Mist
- Apply 4 to 6 drops of NeoGenesis Recovery to the face and neck, including the eye area
- May substitute NeoGenesis Booster or Skin Serum in place of Recovery OR use with Recovery and layer the serum on after Recovery
- Apply a pea size amount of the NeoGenesis Eye Serum using the ring finger around both eyes
- Finish with Light Moisturizer, Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream
- Always wear a chemical free sunscreen during the day
For ongoing daily care at home, use NeoGenesis Cleanser twice daily, followed by Recovery, Booster or Skin Serum. Apply to the entire face and neck, including around the eye area. When the eyes are in need of additional help due to dark circles and puffiness, apply the Eye Serum around the eye area. Finish with your choice of Light Moisturizer, Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream to leave the skin hydrated and protected.
Click here to learn more about using NeoGenesis products for Microcurrent.